Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quick Halloween Card

Hello everyone. Yes its very late and well I just can't sleep. So I thought I would post the card that I threw together tonight to show to my Sister In Law and her friend we are "trying" to convince she needs to start scrapbooking :). You see we were going over to their house for a BBQ and I knew this person would be there so I thought I would tempt her a little. Hope you like it, but I can not take credit for this one either as I got most of the idea for the whole card from Momo (Made by Momo). I used her base design and added a lil of my own thoughts to it. Thanks Momo! I needed something that would be quick as I only had about 30 minutes to make it lol. I think we are pushing her friend to our side and this card DEFINITELY helped in doing so.

Happy Scrapping everyone!

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! This card is absolutely ADORABLE! I wonder if you've heard about Papercraft Star yet? We'd love to have you join us by entering some of your fabulous projects in our challenges! There is also time to enter the 25 dollar gift certificate drawing! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love it!! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

>