Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweet Thoughts of you

I had to use My Pink Stampers stamps again as I love her stamps. Sweet thoughts of you is from her Everyday Occasions set. The versatility of this stamp is what I love. I can use this card as a Thank You card, a Sympathy card, or a birthday card. I used the Hello Kitty cartridge for the Cherries.
Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 red card stock
4 1/8 x 5 3/8 green card stock
2 1/2 x 5 1/4 DCWV Sweet Mat stack "cherry"
Cherries cut at 3.20 (I used my gypsy to lay out the cut).

I didn't have the right color of stickles for the leaves so I used my Xyron to put adhesive on them and then covered them with green glitter. The rest of the cherries glitter is all done with stickles. I pop dotted the leaves a cherries up for more dimension. I used Martha Stewarts Bubble border punch on the top mat. And of course some faux stitching. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby in the dollar ribbon rack.

Inside Is just some white card stock and the scraps leftover from the front mat with some Color box ink around the edges.

Hope you enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I love this-the cherries are great! Love the sparkles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE!!! Love all the glitter :-)
    TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete

>