Sunday, December 5, 2010

Email from Chris Wooten for Brenner Children's Hospital

Currently as you can tell from my previous posts I am making cards for a children hospital. Please see the email below if you would like to join us! 

I have a card donation challenge on my blog. I am making cards for the Brenner Children Hospital. I would love it if you would mention my blog on yours. I could use any donation of cards to cheer up the sick children and parents. I also collecting bdays, holidays so hospital can give them out to the kids through out the year.

Also on Echo Park fan page they are having a referring contest. If I get the most referrals I win my choice of Yudu, Expression or Gypsy. I plan on donating my prize to the Hospital's Craft department. Most hospitals like rehabs and Childrens have a craft department. Some of these kids spend months in the hospital.

Please would you go to Echo Park fan page and tell them Chris Wooten sent you. You will also be register to win one of those prizes just by saying I referred you.

http://www.facebook.com/EchoParkPaper  here is the link

Thanks and if all you have time to do is go to facebook please do that is a big help and put the word about this card donation. I will be delivering the cards every month around the 15th. During December I am delivering a little big later so my friends can have more time to mail them to me.

The address is CHRIS WOOTEN 5135 SAWBILL LANE, GASTONIA NC 28052

my blog is http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

But like I said any referrals to Echo Park fan page is still welcome if that is all a person has time to do for this cause...Hugs Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

>