Monday, December 6, 2010

Peachy Happy Balloons!

Hey everyone!! I made some birthday cards the last couple of days to send to Chris Wooten over at Turned Gypsy for the Children's Hospital in my below post. I didn't measure anything and I am SO sorry! I mean I measured but didn't keep track as I knew I had to make htem and get them out!


I used Peachy Keen Retro Stamps, Fiskars Happy Birthday Stamps, Sweet Treats Cricut Cart (present), and Disney's Pooh Bear Cricut Cartridge (balloons). I "think" the present is cut at 3 inches and the balloons at 3.75. Like I said I didn't write this stuff down so DONT quote me on the sizes lol...


I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry, Helmar Acid Free Glue, and Helmar's Tape Runner (which by the way works AWESOME on embossed paper!!). All of these products are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!! If you papercraft you need this glue in your stash!! All the link's above for Helmar are all the same company I just wanted to give you their blog, facebook, and product page. I buy all of my Helmar product at Scrap-tastic.com


All in all I have 27 cards, 1 Santa puzzle and 4 Christmas tags to send to her tomorrow. Next round I plan on making A TON of the puzzles to send out as I think the kids will get a kick out of them! So if you have a super cute picture that you think will work well with the puzzle PLEASE be a dear and send me one! :)




3 comments:

  1. How super cute!!! I really need to invest in some PK stamps, they're the cutest! I love those little presents, they're adorable! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the embossing! Come on over and visit my blog.....I'm giveaway a PINK ATG GUN! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! Love the embossed background. These cards are so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us, in our "Anything Goes" challenge, at Craft Your Passion! Good luck in the draw, and hope to see you play along, again, next week!

    ReplyDelete

>