I used an EK Success punch for the leaves on the front. I used my hand embossing tool from Stamping up to put some lines on the leaves to look like the veins. Then I took Tim Holtz Burlap and Victorian velvet to distress them. All the paper for the card base is from the Victorian pack of paper from Joann's. The beige piece of mat was sprayed with Walnut Ink.
I cut the Thanks from Gypsy Wanderings at size 1.70 and ran the top part through my xyron upside down to get the Martha Stewart glitter to stick to it. Then ran it through the xyron again to stick to the shadow of the word. I used the very thin twine behind the Thanks on the card. I adhered it using Stampin' Up's demnsionals. After it was all put together I used Glossy Accents on the Thanks and let it dry to give it a more 3D look.
I lined the inside of the card with the same cardstock as the front however I didn't spray the Walnut Ink as dark so you could write all you wanted on the inside and be able to see it. I have a set of Fiskars Seasonal punches that I used to punch out the leaves for the inside of the card and adhered them to the card using the small glue dots. Those were distressed using the same inks as above.
I hope you like it.
I have something to post tomorrow that I am REALLY excited about, but I have some "homework" to do before I can post it :)
Happy Scrapping ya all!
Don't forget about the blog candy I still have going on! Click HERE to get to the post!