Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mod Podge Chipboard Letters

I finally dug into the closet and pulled out the bottle of Mod Podge. Yes I started very small... But ya got to start somewhere right? I got the letters,paper, & ribbon from Hobby Lobby. The brads I had in my stash. Since it was for my son I thought he would enjoy helping! The picture's really don't do the design of the paper justice. It is basketballs.




 This picture shows the design pretty good I think.



As always don't forget about my blog candy!! You can find it HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Love this! My son and I do art projects together *all* the time. He would totally love doing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa you are one of the winners on my blog. Please stop over at http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com email link on my right side bar. Could you email me your mail address and email. Put in the subject line what you won.

    Congrats girl you won some beautiful Echo Park paper. I have been looking everywhere for that stuff with no luck, lol.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! My hubby would love it!!! Tell your son that he did a wonderful job!! :) TFS! (congrats on winning over at Turned Gypsy!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

>