Monday, October 11, 2010

Count down to Karlee Day 1 Challenge!

So here is my submission for Robyn's (My Pink Stamper) The Count down to Karlee Day 1 Challenge.

I have never made a box before this and (don't tell Robyn) but I made it all by hand! No Cricut involved... I used my Martha Stewart Score board, and circle cutter. The stamp of course is one of Robyn's from her Buggy Punnies set. I actually just sat on the livingroom floor and made this while watching TV with the kids. The paper is from SEI, something I had totally forgotten I had. I wanted two sided paper for the box so I dug out all I had and this paper just stuck out like a sore thumb yelling "I'm perfect for you!!!". And yup... it was right :) The pictures honestly do NOT do the colors justice. But my daughter stole my good camera so these will have to do.

Happy Scrappin during the countdown!

***I took better pictures with my good camera - see the last two pics***



4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty box!! I love the pink and the butterflies with the window!!

    ReplyDelete

>