Sunday, October 31, 2010

Create a Critter Croc

Hello everyone! It's finally Halloween! I can't wait to take my son out trick or treating and see all the fun ghouls and ghosts tonight! I wanted to do a challenge today for M.A.G Challenge #2. I LOVE that this is a challenge blog that gives you a page from a certain cartridge to work from each week! You should check them out!
I got a 1 lb pack of scraps at HL that had this fun looking brown leather like paper in it (Its the reason I got the pack) and I just knew that one day I would be using that paper! And I was right! The grass, croc outter layer, and yellow layer are all from that pack. Its Handmade paper from TPS. He is cut at 1.8  and the bird is cut at 1.5. I used paper from DCWV's Amber Autumn  for the mat (Which I distressed with TH's Aged Mahogany) and the bird (Which was distressed with TH's Wild Honey).
Card cut at 5 x 7 using Kraft card stock and the mat is 4 3/4 x 6 3/4. 
The sentiment is from Clearly defined Small Tag Lines. The clouds are cut on the Imagine at 3.7. And last but not least the grass is the MS grass border punch. 
I used Stampin Up's deminsionals to put the Croc on and double layered the deminsionals to make the bird seem to be standing on the croc. 

Hope you like it!


Other challenges this card is in are The Paper Players - Anything goes Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Wow, the crocs skin is almost life like, the bird is so colorful, everything is just perfect for our challenge!!! Thanks so much for joining with us at M.A.G Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! LOve croc:) Thanks for joining MAG Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute!! I'm really wanting this cart. I love your crocs.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, really great job. Love it. Thanks for joining us at MAG challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little critter card is absolutely adorable!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable!!!!! I love the embossing on the crocodile and the paper you used for the bird is perfect!!!! So cute, TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I just started following you!
    Gaby
    gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete

>