Sunday, October 10, 2010

How to Make the Puzzle

I don't have a video camera but there is a die cut for the Cuttlebug that cuts anything you put into it as a puzzle. I posted a picture of it below. Sorry for the glare but it is metal and I could not get it to stop.
The Snowman/Santa picture which was a digital image, was cut out at 4x6 then the mats were from smaller to biggest 4 1/8x 6 1/8 (red) - 4 1/4x 6 1/4 (white)- 4 3/8 x 6 3/8 (red). Make sure when you mat them all together that you also glue in the middle alot so that when the Cuttelbug cuts the pieces it all stays glued.
For the bag I used a bag from Micheal's "Transparent Archival Bags" - 5 3/4 x 7 3/4 - I only used these as this was the smallest I had so you might be able to buy smaller ones. I cut a piece of paper 5 3/4 x 2 1/4 & folded in half to make it 5 3/4 x 1 1/8. I stapled that to the top of the bag to close it. Then cut out a red piece of paper 5 5/8 x 1 to go over the top to hide the staples. Then decorated the red paper. The digital pic on the outside is a wallet sized picture of the puzzle I just used my ATG to glue on.
Hope this is understandable as I have never written a tutorial before.
Thanks for all the great responses! 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa, thanks for becoming my 200th follower. I hope you enjoy what you see and keep coming back. I became a follower of yours as well.

    ReplyDelete

>