Tuesday, October 26, 2010

True's Gift's from the Heart & Beary Scrap Blog Hop Candy!

I know I don't have many followers but if everyone of you could just click on the link on this post for True's Gifts or Beary's Scrap,  it is for a great cause and another handful of women can be inspired and enlightened about a serious matter to us all. They are having a Breast Cancer Awareness hop and I really love this hop. Not only for the creations I am seeing (and you can really see they are from the heart these ladies put their all in these projects!), but for the whole reason of the hop.

True's Gift's from the Heart Blog Hop
or
The Beary Scrap and Beary Sweet Blog Hop

Here is a a few pic's of some of the items in Their candy as well. It's a SEA of pink!!!




So hop on over there ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog during the Inking Pink Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

>