Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Top 3 at Sisterhood of Crafters (My first AWARD!)

Wow and to think I did not prepare a speach or anything! Oh who am I kidding, since when do I NOT have something to say? Right? So I am cruising through all my bookmarks to check on posts and pages I love to visit and places I have posted projects and things and LO & BEHOLD I made top 3 on The Sisterhood of Crafters blog! .. Yes.. me.. no.. I am not kidding this time! See it over there in my sidebar??!! Isn't it just pretty?

Ok I have to post it on here too :) I am so excited because this is my VERY 1st award while bloggin! **Insert Happy Dance Here**


Thank you guys for keeping me going to craft what I feel like crafting and making me feel like they really are good creations! lol

Have a Scrappy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>